PowerAMP Trial

lexluthor

So I had thought that the Poweramp trial was a timed trial that would cease to work at all once the trial period ended.

When I open Poweramp now, I'm presented with a message saying that the trial has expired and I can buy or cancel. If I cancel, Poweramp seems to fully work.

So what exactly is this trial? Will this stop working after I've seen the nag screen for a few times/days or will future versions disable the program once the trial expires? Are you re-considering some sort of feature reduced version instead of all or nothing?

What may happen to the trial version would be entirely up to the programmer and i am pretty sure he sells the unlocker for a reason...if you really appreciate what this player has to offer, then you would do what did..by the way, decent music player is pretty hard to find for android..as you may already know..:/ im willing to contribute five bux if that would lead to the improvement of this handy proggy....

After trial ends (in 15 days from the first run), PowerAMP starts to show that popup for its screens.

This will continue for 15 days, giving 30 days of working PowerAMP for free in total.

It's mostly sort of reminder for a user, so he/she is able to continue listen his/her songs and the trial end is not a surprise (many tend not to read the dialog where it states that it will work couple of weeks).

After these 30 days, PowerAMP will stop working completely.

Archived