Ratings loss when a track is deleted!

So I'm someone who loves the rating system as I have a huge library around 10k flac files (not ripped from Deezer and Quobuz 😉😂) 

Ok so I have many tracks I tend to skip so If I love it I'll give it the thumbs and if I skip it I give it thumbs down to put my faves in top rated Playlist automatically, I then move them over periodically to my saved Playlist so I can export them and use them elsewhere because Poweramp is a awesome and uses very simple Playlist formating that's super easy to edit as needed to making the hirachy work on any machine. 

THE PROBLEM, so when I delete a single track my ratings often vanish and my music in the top rated list vanishes before I have had a chance to add it to my main Playlist. Not sure why it's doing this I can replicate it easily basically any time I forget to move music from the top rated and delete any song I want from now playing it scares stuffs it, what I can't remember is what playlist I was playing from when I do if it was the ratings playlist, one I've made or if it's just the whole library that's the only real variable that could come into question. Cheers guys not a huge one but annoying at times. 

Phone Samsung S23+ international SM-S916B 

Latest firmware September 2024 

Android 14. 

Poweramp is play store latest always. 

That should not happen, if you delete a single song file then that song's rating will disappear along with the song of course, but every other rating in your library should remain.

If you can find a way to reliably replicate this issue, please could you post a step-by-step. 

You can backup and later restore all your ratings by the way, using Settings=>Export Settings and only select 'Ratings & Track Statistics'.

Andre