Wear OS by Google App...

JPG63

I'd welcome ANY Wear App! Wear has grown exponentially with a number a inferior players available, so why not make THE premier music player available for Wear? Poweramp boasts loyal users the world over and it kind of sucks being forced to use an inferior player like the Samsung Music Player wich is presently being forced down our throats!

So as I use Poweramp I noticed, using Bluetooth of course on my Watch5 Pro, the "Media Controller" lists the upcoming tracks. I actually just discovered that part of the MC although I'v been using it for a while now and at this time I don't know if it'll show previous tracks.

So presently there's no Wear app better than the Media Controller is what you're explaining, correct?

Are there any plans to make a Wear App in the foreseeable future by chance?

I've used Poweramp since it's release and hoped there'd be a companion app just as good as the phone app to wear on my wrist by now. I'm dependent on a smartwatch to receive notifications, texts and phone calls because of my hearing and just wondered out loud.

Thank you for your swift reply and suggestion.

TheFamilyMan

Personally I'd love to see a Poweramp skin and for example a Poweramp Visualization (preferably Spectrum Narrow) as an "Always On Display" while music is playing.

I'm not asking for something complicated, I hope. I'm just a believer in using original "equipment" if you will - if I'm using Poweramp on my smartphone then I like an extension of Poweramp on my smartwatch.

If I purchase, for example, a Mercedes Benz then I install the Mercedes Benz App (if there is one) not only because of the quality but also because I know not only has M/B has thoroughly tested the app to perform flawlessly but they may offer features a knockoff cannot. Whatever those features may be you can only have access to them through an official M/B App.

Look at all the new features that may become available if you buy the new packs you're going to be offering. Those packs will only function with the purchase of a Poweramp License to unlock the trial version, correct? Perhaps there'd be a way to code some of the basic features into a Poweramp for Wear App.

Nothing fancy or intricate, just something to provide further access and control to the main Poweramp App itself. It could even be an incentive to purchase a pack. By paying for a pack you're getting access to a Poweramp for Wear App.

I'm assuming it's not something that iso already written into the present app. They're already Poweramp features without downloading 3rd party skins or visualizations. I don't use third-party anything. If it doesn't already come with the app I don't use it.

We all have our favorite apps and mine is Poweramp developed Wear App. Let me use familiar quote, "makes an excellent music player even better!".

For me, myself, I'd find a Poweramp Wear App as part of what, "makes an excellent music player even better!". I'm just making a suggestion in a thread titled "Poweramp Feature Requests" is all.

Thanks for your input 🤔👍