Voice More presence

Posted (edited)

I don't have the independent equalizer, I use the one that comes with the Poweramp music application, don't you mean that one? Where can you get the independent one?

Ok, I have already seen that it is on Google Play but it tells me that my phone is not compatible with the application

Edited by bandit

I've moved this to the right forum.

In the Poweramp app, you can use the internal equalizer features. Tap the EQ icon (at the bottom of the Player Screen) and increase the sliders for the mid-range frequencies as discussed above.

Andre

By raising the mid frequencies, the voice is heard closer, it is true but the sound is also heard worse since I have it configured the way I like, so that the bass and treble sound strong as well and in this way the voice You can hear it further away, I don't know how to configure it so that everything is fine, I'm trying raising and lowering frequencies but I can't. If you know how to set the equalizer so that it sounds the way I said, I would appreciate it.

I imagine there is a way to find a balance between the two things but no matter how much I try, I can't find it, maybe with the equalizer application it could be achieved but since I can't install it......

1 hour ago, bandit said:

maybe with the equalizer application it could be achieved but since I can't install it......

You can do just about everything the separate EQ app does directly in Poweramp. The Poweramp version just won't adjust external audio apps like Spotify.

1 hour ago, bandit said:

I imagine there is a way to find a balance between the two things but no matter how much I try

What you are asking for is more of a DSP function than simple EQ. You can adjust the Stereo Expander DSP to widen the sound field and then adjust the middle EQ bands. You will have to apply this in small increments to try to get it right. Every adjustment you make will have a negative impact on the original sound. 

2 hours ago, MotleyG said:

What you are asking for is more of a DSP function than simple EQ. You can adjust the Stereo Expander DSP to widen the sound field and then adjust the middle EQ bands. You will have to apply this in small increments to try to get it right. Every adjustment you make will have a negative impact on the original sound. 

Stereo expander DSP is an app?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, andrewilley said:

No, it's in the Poweramp Music Player EQ pages (second tab of three).

Andre

I'm sorry, no matter how much I look, I don't see anything in the settings or the equalizer that DSP puts on.

okay, I just saw what it is, I've already done that a long time ago, I moved that option but it doesn't preserve the bass and treble and the close voice either.

Edited by bandit

Well you could boost the bass end, boost the treble end, and also boost the vocal mid-range - but without some clever adjustments, that would not be much different to just turning the overall volume up.

Andre

2 hours ago, bandit said:

okay, I just saw what it is, I've already done that a long time ago, I moved that option but it doesn't preserve the bass and treble and the close voice either.

You can't do both. If you want to enhance the vocals you will be pushing back the bass and treble. If you want more bass or treble, that will reduce the midrange vocal area. That's the nature of audio.  

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Well you could boost the bass end, boost the treble end, and also boost the vocal mid-range - but without some clever adjustments, that would not be much different to just turning the overall volume up.

Andre

What do you mean by smart settings?

I don't know if I'm obsessed but what I notice is the following: when I listen to a song and the singer starts singing the first part of the song, his voice sounds quite close to the ears but when the chorus and more instruments come in, the voice becomes move away Not if this is normal or is the problem we are talking about...what do you think?

I have raised the middle zone of the frequencies a little and something is noticeable while preserving the bass and treble, something is something. I have the doubt if with the application of my headphones (seenheiser true wireless momentum 4) which I cannot install either, maybe I could get what I want, one day I will know when I buy another phone