Poweramp eq doesn't work with youtube

Go to solution Solved by Anuj Ranjan,

I have given all the basic and advance requirement for eq but this is not working with youtube but it does work with other player .

I found one solution if I have would clear data of app then it will recognise youtube and work but after same thing happen

Device:redmi note 11

No root hyperos 1.0.2 help me solve this also I am using trial version.

2 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Could be recent HyperOS updates causing this, there have been a few threads about that being buggy (search forums for "hyperos")

Andre

No I think it's not because wavelet and rootlessjamesdsp is working properly and recognise youtube but Poweramp eq doesn't work like that

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2024 at 6:33 PM, andrewilley said:

Sorry I replied late because I deleted app for a while . But to my observation not Really, but I found out that when the app works correctly, the eye button which shows the audio info give corrent info when playing and when not playing anything in the background does not give any info which shows is fully working good But when the app not working well with YouTube or after some time , I found that the app is not updating its audio info when does not playing anything it giving the audio information about the previous apps and updating with another when I play another music player but not work with YouTube 

Above statement you think might be useless but

Please update the app it is needed it has not been updated for nearly half an year

Edited by Anuj Ranjan

• Solution
Posted (edited)

Install this app called dontkillmyapp

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.urbandroid.dontkillmyapp 

helps in giving guide for each smartphone to setup background app found in that for my to work is to enable background autostart permission which app doesn't demand but after giving it app worked 

Edited by Anuj Ranjan