What happened to my ability to access music on my home network Teradrive?

I love Poweramp . Got my paid android version six years ago. I have absolutely no complaints except suddenly I lost access to my home network drive where I store all my media. I am now forced to put a huge sim on my phone and download the songs I want to hear. Is this Samsung or Google flexing their monopolistic muscle in order to force us to use their media apps instead? 

Poweramp has never had the ability to natively access networked storage, although it is an existing Feature Request for the future. I also have no idea how you store networked content on a Teradrive in the first place (an obsolete Sega console/computer) or did you meant something else?

If you mean that your audio files are stored on a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device which your phone can access via wi-fi, the only way to do that would be to run an external app which allows mapping of network SMB shares into your local Android file system (something like this https://forum.powerampapp.com/kb/en_us/faq/smb-samba-cifs-r44/ ). If you are doing that, can you still see the shared location in a file explorer app? Is the location still visible and enabled in Poweramp's Music Folders section screen?

A bit more information on what exactly you are trying to do, and using what hardware/software, would be helpful.

Andre