List items align to bottom

Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

If only few items on the list, keep the large empty space on top and content on bottom for easy to touch.

Or maybe let scroll beyond the limit then I can scroll the first item on top to the bottom. 

Edited by B1-66ER

Posted (edited)

@andrewilley That means when the situation encountered, few items on the top, like 1 track or 2 folders, easy to touch.

Rather than that I think the whole top align concept on mobile phone don't make sense to me, at least there are more element on bottom like Add/Compose than before, we even don't have bottom toolbars on Android apps before.

Edited by B1-66ER

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I use two hands, as I can't even stretch over to the left-hand side of the screen with my right thumb.

Andre

I'm sorry for your hand

Edited by B1-66ER

51 minutes ago, B1-66ER said:

Rather than that I think the whole top align concept on mobile phone don't make sense to me

Poweramp is better designed to be consistent with the phone design, rather than dictate what may or may not be "better" in any one person's perspective. From an overall UI flow this is far more important. I don't think this is going to change from Google's perspective.

Edited by MotleyG

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

Poweramp is better designed to be consistent with the phone design, rather than dictate what may or may not be "better" in any one person's perspective. From an overall UI flow this is far more important. I don't think this is going to change from Google's perspective.

It's an option, about the feels of my hand, human hand.

If you send 1 message to a new contact, that message placed on bottom. Overall flow. Importance. what else.

Edited by B1-66ER

31 minutes ago, B1-66ER said:

It's an option, about the feels of my hand, human hand.

I'm sure that is exactly how every other app is designed, since they are mostly used on mobile devices that are managed with... hands. Human hands.

• Solution
56 minutes ago, B1-66ER said:

If you send 1 message to a new contact, that message placed on bottom.

No, a single message to a text contact, or WhatsApp etc, appears at the top of the screen with empty space below it. New messages get added further down the page until scrolling becomes necessary. Just like Poweramp does with short lists.

Andre

17 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

No, a single message to a text contact, or WhatsApp etc, appears at the top of the screen with empty space below it. New messages get added further down the page until scrolling becomes necessary. Just like Poweramp does with short lists.

Andre

Use Google Messages and don't be WhatsApp.

14 minutes ago, B1-66ER said:

Use Google Messages and don't be WhatsApp.

No thanks. In fact Google Messages is disabled on my devices, I've got quite enough messaging apps with my preferred WhatsApp, regular text messages, FB Messenger, and all the other ones built into other social media systems. 

Andre