Problem with databased playlist

P0mmi

Hey y'all, hope someone can help me with the following Problem, that i have quite for A while and is torturing me so bad.

First of All involving the Problem is A Large Music database (~50000 files), A lot of databased playlists (up to 40000 tracks in one) and WhatsApp (random lol).I

I use the databased playlists cause i think it's the best way to save the playlists and export them.. Sometimes during using A  playlist, sometimes when Poweramp is simply running in the background and not Playing A track, when i try to use WhatsApp / try to record/ download/ listen A voice Mail WhatsApp crashes to the point i have to restart the Phone.

Till recently i had A Samsung A71 with A sd card with 512 GB, where exact the same Problem occured.. But what is driving me insane the most is that i have A Samsung S23 Ultra with 1 TB now and EXACT the same Problem happens.. I Tried literally everything, every setting emptied the Cache, whatever maybe i am missing something.The RAM Aint the Problem, the Phone Aint overheating.. So i am really lost.

I know i could Post It in the WhatsApp forum too, but i thought the chances getting help are higher here. :D

So if someone has Any ideas please Let me know! And sorry if Its not the right section in this forum, please Let me know where i should It post then.. Thanks in advance! 

@andrewilley I think the following is @P0mmis issue.

On 9/11/2023 at 7:24 PM, P0mmi said:

Sometimes during using A  playlist, sometimes when Poweramp is simply running in the background and not Playing A track, when i try to use WhatsApp / try to record/ download/ listen A voice Mail WhatsApp crashes to the point i have to restart the Phone.