Advice for transferring Poweramp & music files to new phone?

After many years with the same Samsung phone, I'm finally getting a new one. I have spent a lot of time editing tags in Poweramp to get my music collection sorted exactly how I want it. How do I make sure that all the data transfers to my new phone so that I don't have to do all that tag editing all over again? Maybe this isn't really an issue... I'm not the most tech savvy person. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! 

If you have edited song tags (Title, Artist, Album, Year, Genre, etc) in Poweramp, that revised data will have been written back into the actual audio files, so they will just scan into your new device once you point Poweramp's 'Music Folders' location to the folder that contains your music files (wherever you've chosen to copy them to - possibly still the same SD Card if you have just swapped it from the old device to the new).

For things that aren't embedded (downloaded album art, ratings, play counts, etc) and also other database-stored information such as internally-created Playlists, you can use PA Settings=>Export Settings/Data to backup your existing setup, and then later import it back onto your new device once you've initially set up and scanned the music library. 

Andre

10 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If you have edited song tags (Title, Artist, Album, Year, Genre, etc) in Poweramp, that revised data will have been written back into the actual audio files, so they will just scan into your new device once you point Poweramp's 'Music Folders' location to the folder that contains your music files (wherever you've chosen to copy them to - possibly still the same SD Card if you have just swapped it from the old device to the new)....

Andre

Perfect! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks!