Disable some of the Shuffle options

mixmix

I generally use Poweramp when driving. I usually put on all tracks, or a playlist of tracks, on random, but from time to time want to toggle random off so I can hear the next song on an album, but then will toggle random back on.

Is it at all possible to edit what the shuffle button does, so rather than cycling through Shuffle All, Shuffle Songs, Shuffle Just Categories, etc, it could simply toggle between shuffle songs and shuffle off? This way it is a 1-touch toggle whether I am playing all songs or a playlist of songs. No fussing with the icon as it cycles through options I never want...

1 hour ago, GeilerHeinz said:

Instead of cycle through the different shuffle modes one by one you can long-press the shuffle button and select shuffle all or shuffle off right away

Not so easily while driving.

I too have wished we could have a mode that offers tap to toggle Shuffle on and off, with long-press available to select the operating mode.

Andre

23 hours ago, GeilerHeinz said:

Instead of cycle through the different shuffle modes one by one you can long-press the shuffle button and select shuffle all or shuffle off right away.

Regards 

Definitely hard to do this while driving - hoping there is a way to simply remove some of these shuffle options from the UI, so that a 1-tap of the shuffle icon toggles between exactly the shuffle options I use (shuffle songs / shuffle off).

I think it would be helpful if there was an option to make all of those four buttons operate as toggles - so Visualisation on/off, Timer on/off, Shuffle on/off, Repeat on/off - with the already existing long-press functionality used to adjust the chosen operation mode. The toast message when turning each feature on or off would include a note saying "long-press to change setting".

Andre