Add gap between tracks?

Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

Seems to be the opposite to what most people want but ..... for MY listening pleasure I'd like to be able to add a second or two of silence between each track. For the life of me I've not been able to find a way. Anyone know of a way to do this?

Ta.

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Settings=>Audio=>Crossfade/Fade/Gapless=>Silence Between Tracks=>(set to 0-5000ms)

Andre

Thanks. I had seen that and tried it but nothing .... had to reset that page to defaults before it would work. Obviously been playing with other settings beforehand that negated the effect somehow ...  oooops!

On 5/28/2023 at 5:59 PM, andrewilley said:

Settings=>Audio=>Crossfade/Fade/Gapless=>Silence Between Tracks=>(set to 0-5000ms)

Andre

Hello, me and a couple of other fitness instructors at my gym use Poweramp for our playlist. Is there any way to go beyond 5000 ms? It'll be nice for us to have a 30 second or even 60 second rest between songs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 6:31 PM, AwakenedCloud said:

Is there any way to go beyond 5000 ms?

No, that's the maximum at present, although I can't see it would be terribly difficult to extend the slider. But if you're talking about a minute's gap then you might be better setting the Repeat icon to 'Single Song' and start each new song manually when you are ready (just tap '>>' and 'Play').

Andre