Radio Playslist stops playing after hours

Maprewop
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

Hello

I created a nice Radio playlist. It's really cool that Poweramp finds the logos for most of the channels. There is one issue. After a while, a radio station stops to play. I higher the buffer already. Usually I sleep with a Radio Station, played by VLC and the stream broke down. So I guess this must be possible with Poweramp too which would be nice becaue then I have all in one aopp. What else could I do to improve it?

Edit; under Misc, I set Network Buffer to 2.5mb. Network Stream Timeout is  at 30. Should I both values turn higher? I changed values now to 60 seconds and 4mb. May be that helps. What I don't understand is User Agent. Not sure what an input would there be expected..

Edited by Maprewop

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

You could set the timeout value to Never, which would mean that if the stream is getting interrupted PA would at least keep retrying forever.

Andre

Ok, Will try that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 7:20 PM, andrewilley said:

You could set the timeout value to Never, which would mean that if the stream is getting interrupted PA would at least keep retrying forever.

Andre

That did the trick. It plays  for hours without interruption. Nice, so I have my personal Webradio-Playlist in Poweramp integrated.