how to hide "unknown album" on album list?

ihaspei

Use MP3tag to copy song title tag value to album tag value, or give them all an album title of "Singles".

Slightly relevant setting within Poweramp would be under Settings-> Library-> Lists-> (Toggle) "Hide Unknown Album, No Unknown Album shown in track labels"

That's what I do too. For singles, or anything else with no album concept, I set the values of both the Album and Album Artist tags to "(Singles)". I use the brackets so the item is shown at the start of alphabetised lists so I can find my singles collection easily. If you'd prefer for it to be tucked away at the end of any lists as an appendix, use square brackets instead - "[Singles]". If you just use the word "Singles" on its own, the item will get sorted along with the 'S' albums in lists, where it gets kinda lost.

Which reminds me, @maxmp , some time back I suggested that all of the 'Unknown' items within category lists (Unknown Album, Unknown Artist, etc) should always be displayed at the end of any lists views, as a sort of appendix. It's always seemed a bit counter-intuitive to me for those items to be hidden away with the 'U' albums/artists, as it's not really a 'U' name at all and it just gets lost in there.

Andre