Volumen

gavvtok

Hello all! 
I have installed the app and it works very good! And I had some problems with the configuration of my android radio so I had to reset the machine! Then when I installed the app again it seems to work ok! But this time the volumen control on the equalizer configuration doesn’t work anymore! I have re-installed again de app and it doesn’t work the volumen switch control! Thanks 

Are you installing Poweramp directly on an Android car radio (head-unit) or is Poweramp installed on your phone and you are using Bluetooth or Android Auto to play music across to your radio? If using AA or BT, check that DVC is disabled and/or that you have followed the instructions to turn off Absolute Volume Control in your phone's Android Developer Options.

Andre

That control just mirrors the standard Android volume feature. Do you have multi-stepping configured via PA Settings=>Audio=>Advanced tweaks=>Volume Levels? If so, try turning that off, or resetting that whole page to defaults. Also try a different Output method in PA Settings=>Audio=>Output (e.g. OpenSL ES, AudioTrack, or AAudio)

Andre

@gavvtok I guess if your device has a fixed volume (meaning volume is always set to 100%) then no software volume is available. It's not possible to change volume from app in this case (Android has mention of master volume, but changing that is only allowed to system and system apps). Btw, what is your Android device/Android version? Thanks!

Android 10! The thing is the first time that I installed the app it works very good! But after to install the unlock from google play store something happened and from that moment the volumen switch doesn’t work anymore! I didn’t change any configuration of the app but I don’t know way it worked the first time and then something change!