Most played playlist missing tracks.

mark586

For some reason or other, certain songs have disappeared from my most played list. They're on their respective albums or playlists but have vanished from the all important most played.

I just like to check the list every now and then to see if anything has moved up or down the chart as it were but certain big hitters on there have completely gone. 

Anyone have any ideas on why this has happened? Thanks.

You haven't edited the folder or filenames at all have you? That would make the file(s) appear as new items (and thus unplayed) in the Library.

Long-press on one of the problem songs in any of the category lists where it does exist and use Info/Tags to show its play count.

Andre

Could you elaborate on "totally incorrect"? Played Times and Last Played should get updated whenever you move on from a track (not during playback of that track) as long as the threshold value is met (Settings=>Library=>Count as Played). Is that not happening for some songs? 

Note: If you play to the end of a song but then reset the counter to zero before changing to a new track, the play/count won't be updated; the counter needs to be located beyond the threshold value at the moment you change to a new track.

Andre

Ok, there was one particular track that used to be at the top of the list with let's say, 20 plays.

It's now got only 2 plays to its name, and that's from plays after I noticed that things had changed on there.

My track plays generally meet or exceed the threshold I've set.