Poweramp

Would it be possible to have a desktop app to correspond to Poweramp, maybe be able to transfer the EQ's from each app maybe sync.

i would pay another 5 dollars for an app like this haha

I agree with this. If there was a desktop (itunes like) app that could play music on the computer and sync the songs, play counts, and ratings between the phone and computer would be amazing. I would pay for that.

I want to chime in too. I've been using the Poweramp player for Android and love it. I love how you have easy access to the EQ's and more advanced controls. In windows media player it is a chore to even open up the EQ, let alone manage presets and the like.

I would definitely pay money for a windows or linux version of Poweramp!

Poweramp is basically the best player I have ever used. There's no such a complex, yet easy-to-use music app out there, at least none I have heard of. I would definitely buy such an awesome player for my laptop :)

This is the Best music playing app out. Period. I have to use another program to sync the music and play it through Poweramp, and if they were to get a desktop player to do the syncing, this would make them top 5 apps for android period. Not just as a music player but just top 5 of all android apps

Honestly, while I love Poweramp on Android, I think development should focus on that platform, where there are less options for high-quality players. I would be hard-pressed to switch from MusicBee, and I'm sure others will prefer Foobar, MediaMonkey, Clementine, Winamp, WMP or even Songbird. Be comfortable as a leader in your niche and continue to improve your product.