Remember playback positions of various folders/playlists

Hi,

I have been using Poweramp from many years and I am very happy that I purchased it (With different email address than mentioned). I have a simple but yet very good to have feature request.

Suppose I have folders/playlists with three different genre. Lets say genre A, B and C. 

1. Morning I prefer to listen to songs of folder/playlist genre A 
  2. Evening I prefer to listen to songs of folder/playlist genre B
  3. At night i prefer to listen to songs of folder/playlist genre C

It will be good if the folder/playlist starts from right there where I left last time. i.e. 

1. Next morning (or any time I select the folder/playlist), folder/playlist Genre A  should continue from where I last left yesterday
  2. Next Evening, folder/playlist Genre B  should continue from where I last left yesterday
  3. Next Night, folder/playlist Genre C  should continue from where I last left yesterday

This feature will be good because I don't have to listen to the same song I listened yesterday, and song will continue to play from same position that I left before.

Is it possible? if possible it will be very good feature to have. And it will be even good if we have settings to enable these in settings.

Thanks
Sabin

Edited by Sabin Chhetri

Yes that's possible. For each playlist or folder, tap the menu icon at the top of its songs list and choose List Options. Enable both of the List Memory tickboxes. The settings are independent for each playlist or folder, so you need to enable the mode for every one where you want to use this feature.

To restart again where you left off, tap the Play icon at the top of the list.

Andre

6 hours ago, GeilerHeinz said:

Unfortunately the mentioned List memory option doesn't exist in song lists of the categories genre, album artist etc.

Correct. It's only available for Folders and Playlists which I mentioned in my reply. But that is what the question was asking about, folders/playlists. 

Andre