Preamp value is saved within EQ presets, but then not reverted back when EQ is turned off

code

Hello,

the preamp value is saved with EQ settings in each preset, but when the equalization is turned off the preamp remains there ...

I think it should be reverted to zero, or even better , to the value it had before turning the equalization on.

Best, S.

The preamp slider doesn't manipulate the audio at all, other than to apply an overall gain (volume) value. If set, it remains operational even if the other EQ/Tone settings are disabled. But I do see what you mean about it being applied as part of a preset but not disabled when you stop using that preset.

Andre

Hi Andre,

thanks for your answer,

what I mean is that if I start with a zero preamp, then turn on an EQ preset that have a non-zero preamp saved in, when I turn that EQ off,  the preamp remains at the value saved in that preset, and needs to be set to zero by hand, that's odd (!)

I would expect that when a certain feature is turned on, and then off, all the setting reverts back as they where before turning that feature on ...

Stefano