How to keep the app verification via Google play even without wifi

Poweramp v2 requires longer internet connection for validation, best to keep the device connected to the internet for 48 hours after installing the unlocker. I assume your device is old and not capable of installing Poweramp v3?

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Poweramp v2 requires longer internet connection for validation, best to keep the device connected to the internet for 48 hours after installing the unlocker. I assume your device is old and not capable of installing Poweramp v3?

Andre

Yeah I believe so unless there is one that supports Android 2.3.4 but I just googled it and downloaded it off of apkmirror and used google play to install the unlocker

8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

The Google Play Unlocker will only work with Google Play installations of the app, not manually installed APKs. For downloaded and manually installed APKs, you need to use a website-purchased licence.

Andre

Well it does verify but only with wifi enabled, and I don't exactly have that kind of money to just buy another lisence(to be honest that much should be obvious by that fact I'm using a phone from 2005 instead of a modern mp3 player).so is that the only thing I can do?

@maxmp might be able to add to this, but as far as I knew the validation process on v2 needed a Google unlocker for a Google installation. The process has changed quite a bit since 2016 when v2 was last updated, so I could be misremembering.

Andre

11 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

@maxmp might be able to add to this, but as far as I knew the validation process on v2 needed a Google unlocker for a Google installation. The process has changed quite a bit since 2016 when v2 was last updated, so I could be misremembering.

Andre

It depends if the one I am installing is the latest one because I know sometimes when you install an app on an older device it grabs an earlier version

The final release of Poweramp v2 was build 588. When v3 was new, the Play Store would install v3 on Andorid 5+ but the old version on Android KitKat and lower. I don't know whether it still does that though. But you definitely need to keep the device online for 24-48 hours after installing.

Andre