List of songs in playing album

Maris

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it used to be when I selected an album to play, a list of the songs for that album appeared and stayed visible on my screen (whether the screen was on, or turned back on). Now, when I select an album, all I see is the album cover, and if I tap it, it just shows information about the album, no song list. I can't find anything in the settings that appears to address this situation.

Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Maris

1 hour ago, Maris said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it used to be when I selected an album to play, a list of the songs for that album appeared and stayed visible on my screen (whether the screen was on, or turned back on). Now, when I select an album, all I see is the album cover, and if I tap it, it just shows information about the album, no song list. I can't find anything in the settings that appears to address this situation.

Sounds like the option for "List Item Click Action" in the UI options. Change it to "Play and Stay In the List" for what you used to have.

Settings>Look and Feel>Player UI>Additional List UI Options>List Item Click Action

Archived