Where did the widgets go?

Ciccarello

I used to have access to multiple resizable widgets for a long time but like 6 months ago, they stopped showing up on in my widgets menu. 

YnWNmMN.png

Now all I have is a single shortcut which can be used for playlists.

I've reinstalled the app and nothing changes.

Helpful info:

Razer phone 2

Android version 9

Poweramp build 883-893

Full version unlocked

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

I just had this happen to my tablet.   My widget is gone from my homescreen and when I went to add it back only the one in the screenshot above is there.  How do I get it back? It's a Galaxy Tab A8.

Edited by hypomaniac-eric

• 3 weeks later...

Widget formats are editable of course, might be something you can change in there. Also, you have condensed the 4x1 widget into three icon widths not four, so just resize it (maybe even use five icon widths?). e.g. placed on my phone homescreen:

image.png

Andre

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 4:59 AM, andrewilley said:

Widget formats are editable of course, might be something you can change in there. Also, you have condensed the 4x1 widget into three icon widths not four, so just resize it (maybe even use five icon widths?). e.g. placed on my phone homescreen:

image.png

Andre

I've tried resizing it.  I've never seen it do this in all my years of using Poweramp. Still having the problem only in the tablet.   It happened after the widgets disappeared for a week or two then came back like this.