2 app Poweramp for enhancing speaker

Raindr0p91

I'm trying to turn the sound of a powerful bt speaker into something excellent for listening with my family... With bt active is not very good, even with Poweramp...

I must say that connected with the AUX cable, and using in combination Poweramp and Poweramp Equalizer, I am succeeding, but it is a challenging mission, as the answer of frequency of the speaker has something wrong, especially the treble...

However I noticed that if I combine the 2 equalizers at the same time, the volume sound goes down ...

Also I am now noticing that as long as the OUTPUT is rectified with 44KHZ, the sound is it hears softly, while if I set it to 48khz HI-RES the sound is powerful ...

Unfortunately, not being an expert, I have to experiment, by attempts, and try to optimize this speaker as much as possible ... ?!

I don't have a real question, other than asking for advice on how to best fix the settings if I connect the aux cable, (I have an Xperia zx1), to have the audio volume as if I connected only a Poweramp app ... fores it is automatically lowered the audio while using the two apps at the same time to avoid distortion? yet by changing the output the volume increases, even with the simultaneous use of the two Poweramp apps

On 1/9/2021 at 12:03 AM, Raindr0p91 said:

However I noticed that if I combine the 2 equalizers at the same time, the volume sound goes down ...

Trying to run two equalisers at the same time is probably (OK, definitely) not a good idea. Use one or the other - so if you particularly want to use the external one so all your apps get the same settings, disable the internal EQ controls in the main Poweramp app.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived