Poweramp Playlists

Candy8aloha

I am new here. I've had Poweramp for many years now. Every couple of years I get a new phone and just make a new playlist. However now, I'm done redoing it. To much music to remember. My question is, how to I save a Playlist, to my micro SD in my phone. I got a new phone then new more Gb San disk. I made a huge playlist then did a full scan and it lost 95% of my music in the playlist AND doubled all music and doubled my playlist a. So wierd. Is there a easy way to fix this? I am  sooo frustrated! Any help is totally appreciated! Thank you! 

To remove the entries associated with an old SD Card that you no longer use, go to Settings > Library > Full Rescan.

To backup internal playlists to physical files, use Settings > Library > Playlist > Export Poweramp Playlists. That will save the playlists as regular .M3U(8) files which you can use elsewhere. Copy the resulting files to your new device, saved in one of the folder locations that PA is allowed to scan for music, and the PA scanner will find them and show them in the Playlists category. Make sure the folder structure of your music stays the same though, or PA won't be able to find the audio files on the new device.

Andre

Archived