Sound came out from speaker and tws

Khen2085

on my Redmi Note 9 pro MIUI 11 android 10 cellphone, when the DVC is on, high rest output and I change the song via my tws, then what happens is the sound of the music will also come out through my cellphone speaker simultaneously with the sound on tws., then I should restart my cellphone 

10 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Not sure what a tws is, but if you are using high-res output have you tried Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks > Force Speaker Off.

Andre

Ok i ll try it,,

Thanks.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, Cev0514 said:

And btw i posted earlier about the DVC problem on my Pocophone F1 Android 10 update as making the settings default and even tried re-installing doesnt solve the problem. I am regretting the update but somehow want the Poweramp be able to support the new android version. The main issue for me is that instead of improving the volume when hi-res mode is turned on i have the opposite result from it. It lowers the volume significantly and sometimes loses audio. Thank you.

I used Edifier tws1,,Qcy T5 , qcy T1x  and qcy T1 pro

They all have same problem,,

• 4 weeks later...

One thing that triggers this issue quite often is if you view some video on Facebook  while you have PA playing music over BT in the background. Watch a movie with sound and suddenly you get sound from the built in speaker as well as the BT device.  It's quite interesting that the built in speaker is activated even if the BT is connected all the time.

Device: Xiomi, Mi Max 3, MIUI 12

I'm not sure, but I think I had DVC disabled and enabled it. (Haven't used Bluetooth headset on this device for a couple of week's, therefore I'm not 100% sure what I did to audio settings back then...). Anyway, this bug which has been quite infrequent previously for me where occurring way to often and I got to the point where I could trigger it just by listening to music in the background and going to a video clip in Chromecast, so it became really annoying.

I did some googling on Bluetooth audio issues on MIUI and stumbled on one article that gave "Disable Bluetooth A2DP Hardware Offload in Developer Options" as an potential solution for an related issue. I did this and I'm no longer able to replicate the sound duplication by just browsing to a web page with embedded video.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that this fixed the problem.

Archived