Skin request

monkeybutt

With so many fancy skins here, can I request two things? either one is fine

1. the classic v2 look, I don't know if the current skin engine allows it or not, but I just miss the old neon look of v2

2. the current default skins but with more options. I find myself changing from skin to skin pretty often just so I feel the app looks fresh, different, and new. I really want to use the default skins but there's just very little options on them, if someone can replicate the default skin but with tons of more options, that'd be great.

This is just my requests, willing to pay a reasonable price (heck, I've bought some of the skins here, why not more) If someone else want to post theirs in here, feel free.

45 minutes ago, monkeybutt said:

With so many fancy skins here, can I request two things? either one is fine

1. the classic v2 look, I don't know if the current skin engine allows it or not, but I just miss the old neon look of v2

2. the current default skins but with more options. I find myself changing from skin to skin pretty often just so I feel the app looks fresh, different, and new. I really want to use the default skins but there's just very little options on them, if someone can replicate the default skin but with tons of more options, that'd be great.

This is just my requests, willing to pay a reasonable price (heck, I've bought some of the skins here, why not more) If someone else want to post theirs in here, feel free.

So like the default light and dark skins, but with all of the selectable options made available?

3 hours ago, MotleyG said:

So like the default light and dark skins, but with all of the selectable options made available?

yes, default light & dark skin with more options like the other skins available (for example: enabling simple seekbar without pro buttons, hide one or more shuffle/repeat/visual/sleep buttons, put the rating in track menu, etc.)

Archived