Unable to add rating to the song(s)

Shaju M

I could rate (stars) the song while playing the song, but I am unable to rate the song in the folders (Library). I tried long click on the song, but rating option is not seen. Also, after the ratings are given is it possible to create a playlist based on the rating of the specific folders? Please help me out... Thanks in advance...

Ratings apply to individual tracks. Category grouping levels such as folders, albums or artists cannot be rated as a block. Ratings can only be modified on the Player screen (assuming you have them enabled at all, in Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI > Rating Type).

You can view Top Rated (two stars or above) or Low Rated (one star) songs by choosing the appropriate Library category. You can also sort other categories  By Rating - use the List Options menu from any songs view.

Andre

Thank you very much for the response. Yes, I have already enabled the option and I am able to rate the song in the player screen. But I was looking for rating the song in the folders while browsing, so that I no need to play the song to rate it...  It would have been great if this option can be incorporated. Thanks again......

Archived