Possible to remember last track played per album?

Citizen Snips

I have an audio format version of a weekly magazine in which each week's issue is distributed as an album with each article being a separate track.  I am familiar with Poweramp's "Library->Store/Restore Per Track Progress" setting, have it set to "ON", and also have the "Track Duration For Per Track Progress and -10/+10s buttons" set to the minimum setting.  Is there a way for Poweramp to also remember the last track played for each album?  I will start listening to an audio issue of the magazine, pause it, listen to music for a while, then go back to the magazine and forget which track I left off with.  Does Poweramp have a way to remember this?

Assuming you have these multiple audio files stored tidily in folders, go to Folders (or Folders Hierarchy) view and drill down to the songs level. Tap the three-dots menu icon and select List Options. You can then enable settings to remember the List Position (i.e. which file you are on) and/or Per-Track Progress (which is like the global setting you mentioned above, but it does not have any duration limits).

Andre 

The setting is mainly for Folders and Playlists (not Album/Artist/etc views), but once you set it for one of those view types it is sticky and remains enabled globally for any other folders/playlists whenever you return to them later. This means it won't happen if you use (for example) Artists or Albums view to listen to other music, but it will happen in Folders mode - so best of both worlds!

Andre

Archived