I lost my playlist when switching sd cards? #PleaseHelp

TaintedLove69

Hello everybody. Im new here, so if this question has been asked please excuse me :)

First of all, I love Poweramp music player, but something happen that really made me confused. I switched my sd card too a bigger storage space (For example, I had a 32gb sd card and now I have a 64sd card.) i transferred all the correct folders that were not empty on the new sd card.  I would like to add that i also made a different folder for the songs that were not in a folder. However, when I turned my phone back on (because it was off when I switched my sd cards out), and launch Poweramp to play my songs it says "failed to play, storage unmounted". So I looked up some information on here and did a "Full Rescan" and it worked, but when I went to my playlist they were empty? The name of the playlist was still there, but it was empty. So I looked for the playlist manually in my phone and clicked on my playlist and it played in Poweramp and some songs came up but not all? Im just so confused because certain playlist had like 1500 songs, like damn lol!

Side note: And also, can you save your top rated (thumbs up playlist)? 

Archived