Optimize max music volume in PA against low Coolpad system volume

Kloppstock

My new phone Coolpad E2 is a disaster i have concluded, there is not even a system volume level, and it lowers the volym on PA in my headphones and earphones, and its affect all music players i have tested the same

I dont have high hopes with this cause i have allready installed this app "Neutralizer https://www.lifewire.com/ways-to-improve-android-sound-volume-4174615

and they instruct  "Once set to where you can barely hear the tone, tap the arrow in the lower-right of the graph and do the same for the next tone"

what a joke, they forced me rather up the equalizer to 100 % on all levels, and im stil not satisfied :)

Screenshot_20200401-190525.png

Parallel with this i have been forced to increased to "Preamp" to 6.0 in PA equalizer, and its stil not enough, and the problem is not my hearing, its the phone.

According to me there is nothing moore i can do in PA equalizer to increase the master volume.

What remains is, if you can guide me to change some settings from Settings/Audio/Output/

To change this values between Wired Headset/AUX and Speakers or USB do not affect the volume at all,

i have tested all combiantions even though i have no real idea what they mean, and i have no control either, cause i cant turn Off  "Wired Headsex/AUX" even if i wanted, it just auto-turns it ON again 

but i know nothing about how buffer-size etc settings work and if it can raise track volume?

Either we can fix this, or im going to throw away this new phone

Screenshot_20200401-185521.png

Screenshot_20200401-191356.png

Screenshot_20200401-191401.png

On 4/3/2020 at 11:39 AM, andrewilley said:

Remember that volume is not the same as quality. Just because it goes up to 11 doesn't necessarily make it sound any better - indeed, the reverse is often true.

Andre

According to me the quality is okay in this case, can you confirm that there are no settings in PA? thate can boost the volume further other than the meassures have tested above

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, andrewilley said:

You can play around with things like turning DVC on or off, turning high-res on or off, adjusting the pre-amp gain, turning the limiter off, etc.

Andre

Pre amp on full doesnt make enough difference it seems

DVC dont make a difference either

Its wery odd that you are not allowed to decide what "openSL ES Output" you wanna go for.

Change to Wired Headset/AUX and it will resett afterwards by instead activate both "speakers", and "bluetooth" and "Other output devices"

It seems to make no differnce to the sound quality what you sett here

15 hours ago, Kloppstock said:

Change to Wired Headset/AUX and it will resett afterwards by instead activate both "speakers", and "bluetooth" and "Other output devices"

Each output method can be configured individually, so for example you could have OpenSL for when you are using the onboard speakers, but high-res for when Wired headset/AUX is in use. 

Andre

Archived