Meldion

Poweramp does not let me switch music inside of the app

so as u have seen in the title Poweramp does not let me switch inside the app it does not even show the library and folders i can only next or prev in the notification bar in my device what should i do?

Could you provide a screenshot of what you see in the player screen, and also for the library view (tap on the album artwork area in the player screen to see the library). Do you see the list of songs, or has nothing scanned at all?

Andre

How are you playing the song if you can't see the library? There doesn't seem to be any metadata in the song file (no title, artist, cover artwork, etc).

Is your music storage folder enabled in Settings > Library > Music Folders ? 

Andre

As long as your Music Folder is selected correctly in PA, try Settings > Library > Full Rescan.

But it does look like your file (at least the one in your sample screenshot) has no tag metadata. Try tapping the three-dots menu icon and select Info/Tags.

Andre

Then it’s some device issue (for example no enough storage), bug or “bad” APK.

If you can please try to capture logcat right after Poweramp start. Also your device + ROM details and Poweramp settings / About screenshot will be helpful in the investigation of the issue. Thanks!