Poweramp
pawelb

Invalid scaling of tone controls screen

I tried (briefly) to search the forum for a problem like this but didn't find anything so here it goes the report: the tone controls screen doesn't scale well in certain scenarios: divided screen mode on Samsung Galaxy or when an app in a pop-up mode is resized beyond certain size. 

Please look at the attached screenshots.

Screenshot_20191126-194047_Poweramp-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20191126-194104_Poweramp-02.jpeg

Screenshot_20191129-223003_Poweramp-01.jpeg

Poweramp is not optimised for 'square' screen resolutions (including when caused by multi-window modes), it behaves better in either portrait or landscape modes. 

Andre

I fully understand that. I think however that it would be better to allow interface to scroll (horizontally and vertically) rather than to overlap controls - do you think it would be possible?

Poweramp main screen and lists were optimized for square layouts in recent builds, as for equalizer/tone screens, scaling them make them non-usable anyway due to the too small controls, so for now they are not optimized, but I hope something will be done about that in the next builds. 
Thanks!