Poweramp audio processing for system wide use, basically to be able to use Poweramp for other apps like YouTube, mx, etc

shelra

So I loved this app with it's powerful audio processing. I was wondering if there can be a feature like this added since many EX apps exists on play store which can be used system wide. If not then atleast have this feature for root users maybe.

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Something like this is in the works, but it’s a separate app, not Poweramp. In essence, it’s similar to other “equalizer” apps, but with stuff like DVC, only for Android 9+, with the other perks you can find in Poweramp equalizer/dsp.

Great, but will it also include, for instance, TSN, SoX resampling and hi-res output?

8 hours ago, maxmp said:

Something like this is in the works, but it’s a separate app, not Poweramp. In essence, it’s similar to other “equalizer” apps, but with stuff like DVC, only for Android 9+, with the other perks you can find in Poweramp equalizer/dsp.

Glad to know, I'll be waiting.

6 hours ago, maxmp said:

No, unfortunately it’s not possible to plugin things like resamplers this way without root, and no hi-res supported on most devices (though it’s not an issue for streaming services).

OK, i see. One more question. It's off topic, but, since i couldn't find the answer to it, could you please tell me if the resampler cutoff frequency ratio affects audio quality and what it basically does? Thanks.

Archived