Poweramp
BGIYYZ

Scanning for new music - no option available?

Hi, I'm using the latest version of Poweramp in my Android car headunit and I'm having problems adding new music.  All the music files are stored on a microSD card and if I have new music, I will eject the card, bring it to my computer and transfer the new files and put the SD card back.  However, Poweramp doesn't not seem to offer an option to scan for new music.  It seems like the only option is to do a full rescan.  I have more than 10 thousand music files on that SD card and it takes forever to do a full scan.  Often longer than whatever car drive I am on.

Is there an option that I couldn't find that allows for a fast scan for new or changed files?

Poweramp should see that new contents have been added to the SD Card and scan them into the Library. As long as Android is reporting changed content correctly anyway, rather than seeing it as a new card.

Andre

Well, I don't know if it automatically found the new files, but I did find the rescan option and so thank you for that info.