Poweramp
HemoridHero

Least Played in library

Maybe add a Least played listing option, opposite to Most Played, to encourage people to find their hidden gems. All the tracks with 0/1 or low play count will be in there.

Using the 'By Play Count' mode in any List Options, and then tick the Reverse order box, gets pretty close to what you are asking.

Andre

Andre,

Thanks for your quick response. So the reverse "by play count" only work in All Song since others either don't have this option or doesn't contain all the music. What I am thinking is since there is a most played there should be a dedicated counter-option available, just like the low/high rating. And it won't be very hard to implement since the rule was already in place.

6 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@HemoridHero, for what it is worth, my app new playlist manager allows you to select tracks using the "times played" tag

Yes I will definately try your app! But I hope this can be added to the main app, for the dynamic playlist update and easier operation