Shuffle button vs. Play button

Squeller

Hi, am I stupid? I am not getting the logic here.

If PA is in a folder with just subfolders, no files. a) if I tap the left shuffle button, it shuffles through all subfolders tracks. As expected. b) if I tap the play button, it plays tracks from somewhere else. An upper level, not sure. 

My brain... 😁

Screenshot_20191015_191937.jpg

In a situation like that, the Play button should cause playback to commence with the first song in the first folder in the list (with Shuffle mode Off, and Repeat set to Advance List). Then when that is complete, the second folder in that list will be played, and so on.

In the above case, all of the contents of "2014. Substances EP" should be played, then all of the contents of "2014. Vacuum EP", etc.

Andre

Thx, should, but does not. In the screenshot, Non-Klassik\Ic3peak is the current folder. What we see is the subfolders of it. But PA plays the first track of the first folder ("Non-Klassik\_Various"), which is on the same level as the Ic3peak folder. And outside of what can be seen on screen. 

Edit: When there's only subfolders, it goes up one level. When there's files and subfolders, it only plays the files. 

Archived