Poweramp
bbrianiisaac

Batch Editing for Info/tags

No, you'd need to use a full featured batch tag editor program for that, rather than a music player. I use TagScanner on my PC, but there are lots around.

Andre

Having to use a different app to edit multiple tags just seems like a cop out. Make the tag editing capabilities better and that will stop us needing another tag editor. Why stop at 'rubbish single file tag editing' just make it better.

Why stop at offering single track editing? The editing works well, surely it wouldn't take too much effort to let it tag multiple files. 

There may well be loads of apps that can batch edit but they really aren't up to the job.

I would really like Poweramp to take away the need to install 3rd party apps that don't do the job properly.

Many thanks.

4 hours ago, bongobill said:

Why stop at offering single track editing? The editing works well, surely it wouldn't take too much effort to let it tag multiple files. 

There may well be loads of apps that can batch edit but they really aren't up to the job.

I would really like Poweramp to take away the need to install 3rd party apps that don't do the job properly.

Many thanks.

I use AutoTagger app for batch editing but the app is not updated since 2018 and might not work newest android but soon Dev will release the much awaited update May be in August and it will support Real audio fingerprint scanner.

https://www.facebook.com/autotaggerapp/