I can't use v2 order number Activate v3

Alexhavel

My phone is 华为MATE 20 PRO (With Google play) I can activate Poweramp V2 with my order ID and Email. But I can't activate V3, Error Code is APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT. When I use V2 (Actiavted) Update to V3, Although V3 display is activated, but it will allow me to reactivate in a few days.

If you are using a website-purchase (which seems likely as you refer to the order ID and email) then you should be using the build downloaded from the forums here (see the Downloads tab). Give build 826 a try and see what happens (might be worth trying a clean uninstall/reinstall, but remember to back up settings, internal playlists, etc before doing that).

Andre

8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If you are using a website-purchase (which seems likely as you refer to the order ID and email) then you should be using the build downloaded from the forums here (see the Downloads tab). Give build 826 a try and see what happens (might be worth trying a clean uninstall/reinstall, but remember to back up settings, internal playlists, etc before doing that).

Andre

Thanks, I try to Reinstall V3 826 and activate it, “APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT” again. I can use my order ID activate Poweramp V2. Can you check my order ID? This is very confusing. My order Email is Poweramp Forum registration email.

It's the same order ID and email for both versions 2 and 3 of PA. V3 validation should be somewhat easier in fact.

You'll need to contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to discuss your details though, as account info cannot be discussed in public forums.

Andre

Archived