Missing purchased songs

RooTBeeR

So I've been using the app for a while now and have the unlocked version because I enjoy it so much more then the Play Music app. I just noticed that none of my purchased music will transfer over to Poweramp. There's new music coming out soon that I'm going to purchase and would love to enjoy it in Poweramp instead of that terrible music player Play Music. I have every file location that has any .mp3s in it selected for Poweramps scan.Is there any way to transfer purchased music to power amp?

As long as your music files are copied over to your device, in a location that Poweramp is allowed to scan, and are regular (i.e. not DRM-protected) audio files then they should be automatically scanned into PA's library. Have you tried a Full Rescan after moving your files to your device' storage?

Andre

1 hour ago, RooTBeeR said:

I've looked what feels like everywhere in my phones files for the music I purchased and haven't seen a trace of them...maybe I just cant find them?

Sorry, I thought you said you had MP3 files, but that Poweramp would not display them? So how did you download these files? What source from?

Andre

Archived