Now playing / last scroll placement needs to be remembered

Terrum

On v2, when you were on the queue the song currently playing would be the place it first scrolls to when you access the queue. On v3 it starts from the top and you have to scroll all the way down to the song just to find out what's playing next or such. I know this is monir but it would just be much more convenient.

Even greater of a feature would be that scrolls are remembered wherever you last left them no matter the page.

4 hours ago, Terrum said:

On v2, when you were on the queue the song currently playing would be the place it first scrolls to when you access the queue.

V3 is the same as v2. If you are playing (for example) the tenth song in a 20-song queue, tapping on the album art from the player screen will take you to the queue's list view with the currently playing song (10) highlighted in the middle of the screen. The same applies to any other playback category (albums, folders, etc).

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

V3 is the same as v2. If you are playing (for example) the tenth song in a 20-song queue, tapping on the album art from the player screen will take you to the queue's list view with the currently playing song (10) highlighted in the middle of the screen. The same applies to any other playback category (albums, folders, etc).

Andre

You're right. Although it wasn't like this in V2, I can assure you the scroll would be remembered wherever you last left it no matter how you accessed it. Seems to only work through the album art in v3. Good to know, will try get into the habit of doing that instead. Thanks a lot!

v2 did have an additional option to remember the scroll position during general list viewing (i.e. not just currently playing item) but that feature was one of the ones that didn't make it over to v3 during the rebuild of the interface. Perhaps @maxmp might consider reinstating it sometime?

Andre

26 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

v2 did have an additional option to remember the scroll position during general list viewing (i.e. not just currently playing item) but that feature was one of the ones that didn't make it over to v3 during the rebuild of the interface. Perhaps @maxmp might consider reinstating it sometime?

Andre

I would hope so, as it was a very useful feature back in v2. Regardless I'm getting used to using the 'album art' method in the meantime. Many thanks!

Archived