Seek bar & album art

Vesta99

The seek bar is behind the Pause/Play button, slide left to right to adjust the playback position. If you want the old "start to finish" progress bar format instead (albeit with a new look) enable "Static Seekbar" in Settings > Look and Feel >Skin.

Album art or Visualisations can be shown on the player screen, tap the icon on the left just below the artwork area to choose which mode you would like.

Andre

• 1 month later...

I've been using P.A. for a long time. I really like this update. Once I figured out how to turn off the visualization. And once I figured out how to go right into folders. Which took for ever. But it's worth it. Because I really like this update. Now I'm trying to figure out how to remove the play/pause button from laying right on top of the seek bar. And get the track/folder skip buttons back. It would seem that would be a no-brainer. Yet, I plod on. Any clues?? T.I.A. PS. I'm not interested in loading new skins in order to access some basic functionality. Keep up the good work.

22 minutes ago, rbro3 said:

Now I'm trying to figure out how to remove the play/pause button from laying right on top of the seek bar. And get the track/folder skip buttons back.

Proper track control buttons can be restored via Settings > Look and Feel > Skins > Pro Buttons. You can also change the look of the seek bar from there too.

For even more customisation, have a look in the Skins forum. I particularly like https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/15556-free-poweramp-v3-skin-default-dark/ for example.

Andre

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Abhijith00 said:

How to add seek bar also when playing in list.i want to see the seek bar in the current list also. How ? I did that before but i forget it. 

That is not a feature in PA v3. It was in v2 when player controls for the current song were embedded within lists , but that was before the miniplayer bar at the bottom of list screens was introduced.

Andre

Archived