Help me with activate Poweramp v3 stable

exodius

Hello,

In 2013, i have purchased license from website. But it no longer working in Poweramp v3 play version. So i uninstall it, and download from website (uni version).

My problem is , in restore purchase option, Poweramp tell to insert order ID, but i can't find order ID in my email from paypro. So where is the order id?

The Play and Uni versions are the same, except that the Play version can only use the Play unlocker app, whereas the uni version can use either purchase method.

Completely manually installed versions need to be updated manually, Play Store installations (even if you then put a website download over the top) will update via the Play store if a newer version becomes available. Or at least that's how it used to work, I know Max adjusted the validation code a few builds ago to make it more flexible.

Andre

22 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

The Play and Uni versions are the same, except that the Play version can only use the Play unlocker app, whereas the uni version can use either purchase method.

Completely manually installed versions need to be updated manually, Play Store installations (even if you then put a website download over the top) will update via the Play store if a newer version becomes available. Or at least that's how it used to work, I know Max adjusted the validation code a few builds ago to make it more flexible.

Andre

So, i just need to update from playstore even i have installed uni version?

7 hours ago, exodius said:

So, i just need to update from playstore even i have installed uni version?

If you originally installed from the Play Store then updates will come from there too. You can install another version from the website in the meantime (for example if that's more up to date than your local Play Store) but once the Play Store gets a newer version that you local version, it will auto-update for you.

Andre

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If you originally installed from the Play Store then updates will come from there too. You can install another version from the website in the meantime (for example if that's more up to date than your local Play Store) but once the Play Store gets a newer version that you local version, it will auto-update for you.

Andre

Oke

Today i get an update from playstore, i have installed uni version. After update completed, i check on about page , now my Poweramp become play version and still registered via website.

Niiiceee 😍😍😍

Thanks for you and great dev @maxmp

Archived