Library disappears PA v.3.0

Tomasus

Hi everyone,

I have strange problem with my Fiio X7 II.

From time to time, after few minutes pause,  my library in PA v.3 disappears and even new rescan doesn't help then.

Sometimes I must rescan library few times to get it work. I checked every settings (as far as I know) and I have no idea why does it happens.  Does anybody have the same problem too? 

Regards

Do you have your muxic installed on an external sdcard? If so the problem could be that there is an issue with it and it sometimes "dissapeears" . When this happens, pa will rescan and since the tracks can no longer be found, they are removed from its database hence it does not show anything. Do your playlists end up empty?

24 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

It does sound like your sdcard is either corrupt in some way or malfunctioning. I would switch off my device, remove the card and refit it. If you have another, you could try that instead. 

I would also suggest reformatting the card while you've got it out, and copy everything back onto it via a PC.

Andre

OK. Thanks for reply. I'll do it in few days. However I just bought that card (Sandisk MircoSDXC Ultra Class10 A1 UHS-I) so I hope it's not damaged. 

I have another issue however it's not related to the Card. Sometimes buttons play/pause  in my Fiio X7 don't respond and I have to turn on the screen and manually in PA press it. 

Anyway thanks for advices

Archived