Counter?

hi,

here to ask for a feature. could you implement some sort of counter that counts the total time Poweramp played? like in foobar. just total play time, and a reset button. id does not have to be in the main window, somewhere in settings. it would be nice when trying to determine battery life.

also, a small thing i consider a bug. in the playlist, if you hold a finger on a song, the menu pops up (the one with enque, delete, etc...). in my opinion it pops up too easily. 3 out of 5 times i want to select a song i end up opening that menu. could you make so that you need to hold your finger on a song name a little bit longer before the menu pops up?

Thnaks!

Hi,

thanks for the request.

As for menu, there is small down-arrow button in the right corner of every item. It's a shortcut for long press, long press is a secondary approach for this menu.

Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for the request.

As for menu, there is small down-arrow button in the right corner of every item. It's a shortcut for long press, long press is a secondary approach for this menu.

Thanks!

so, will the counter get implemented?

well, personally i would use it each time i try out a new ROM - trying to find the battery usage of the rom, and since 50% of what my phone does is Poweramp, it's damn important :P

also it would be nice to know how much music i listened to this week, or month.

testing, benchmarking mostly...

hmmm.... yea... statistics will be good. Not necessarily integrated with the app (Poweramp is 3MB+ already). The app can have an enable/disable statistics option that can update a cloud. Whaddya say Max? Possible?

• 1 year later...

so, will the counter get implemented?

It will be great to have statistics on how many paybacks a track has.

For example could give us:

• What's the most played track
  • Could determine which are the most favorited songs, based on the songs that are played all along and not just a few seconds (a few seconds, because I manually skip them)
  • Using this data, could populate a new playlist on the most liked songs
  • Using this data could offer a filter of the songs that was less played... and make a playlist of these songs to "discover new music on my phone" (discover the songs I don't play often)

• 2 months later...

Archived