Randomly goes back to first song..

I am so frustrated and am hoping someone can help.

Every time I listen to 'all songs' in order it will randomly go back to my first song. It is very frustrating when I am going through the songs to add to playlists.

I have the paid version and it is updated. 

Sorry, there's not really enough info to help you with that one, could you explain what you are doing when this happens, and is there anything which seems to trigger it? And is it only on one of the test builds, or the release build too?

Andre

Perhaps I posted to the wrong forum. I am not doing any building or testing. just trying to listen to the app. :)

But in case I am I will try to provide additional info.

I listen to the Poweramp app on my Samsung Galaxy S7. This issue does not happen when I am shuffling or just playing a playlist .  When I select all songs it inconsistently will go back to the very beginning of my songs at the end of a song. Nothing in particular seems to trigger it. 

Thank you for your response!

You are using the regular release version of Poweramp v2 (build 588), so I've moved this thread to the relevant location rather than the v3 testing forum.

So the problem only occurs when playing in All Songs mode, and without any intervention from you, at the end of some random song instead of playing the next song in order, it will start from song one again?

Andre

Archived