PwAmp can't find files in SD card

Hugser

Hi. Can't manage to make Poweramp find my music files in my SD card. But I can play them in power amp if I start the music with tge explorer. Running beta on Mi a1 4g 64. No problem what so ever if I put them internal. And yes I can and I did check the folders library and selection. The card appears there but checking it does nothing. Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

So you can see the necessary folder in the Music Folders list, and tick it, but then doing a Full Rescan does not result in any of the songs showing up in the library? Are these regular .mp3 extension files?

Andre

Indeed; Regular MP3 flac cue, etc. But the program can run them and add them if internal. I can also play them if click them via SD card in the explorer (solid explorer or mi explorer) and choose PwAmp to play.

The SD is set as mobile. I going to try and set it as internal latter.

Thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

It's odd, if PA can see the folder (I tend to choose a top-level folder rather than the whole SD Card) then it should be able to scan the contents too.

Andre

There's my screen. I tried also checking the whole card. Same result. Still no U2 in the album's list.

Screenshot_20180604-112647.png

Screenshot_20180604-112621.png

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

I can't see any reason why that should not work, you've only got one folder there which for testing purposes is a good idea. It might be worth trying to do a clean reformat of the SD Card and copy everything back onto it?

Andre

Found it. Some how solid explorer don't create a correct path name for pwamp. If I move files with mi explorer it does work.

Going to investigate further because I do love solid.

Thanks for your time

Archived