705 Bug Reports!lock stop play!

maleck

真是非常高兴,在没有任何预兆的情况下作者更新了705版本!终于,终于,在安卓8.0下成功激活了hi-res!非常感谢作者!

不过,还要反馈一个小问题!

我使用的机器是htc u11,目前系统是安卓8.0。

之前在安卓7.1下,704的所有功能都正常,但是升级到安卓8.0后,出现一个问题:在解锁情况下,如果运行了软件主界面播放歌曲,此时如果返回,让poweramp在后台播放歌曲,然后锁屏,大概3-5秒左右,后台就停止播放了。而且此时使用耳机按键播放,当前的这首歌曲不是从断点开始,而是从头开始的。这次升级到705后,这个问题依旧。

我不晓得是安卓8.0的问题,还是htc u11安卓8.0系统的问题?我周围因为没有使用安卓8.0的,所以没有办法排除。

反馈一下,看作者有没有办法解决,谢谢!!!

I am very happy that the author has updated the 705 version without any notice! Finally, finally, hi-res was successfully activated under Android 8.0! Thank you very much!
However, we must also give feedback on a small problem!
The machine I use is htc u11. The current system is Android 8.0.
Before Android 7.1, all the features of 704 are normal, but after upgrading to Android 8.0, there is a problem: In the unlocked case, if you run the main interface of the software to play songs, if you return, let Poweramp play the songs in the background. Then lock the screen, about 3-5 seconds, the background will stop playing. And this time using the headset button to play, the current song does not start from the breakpoint, but from scratch. After this upgrade to 705, the problem remains.
I don't know if it is an Android 8.0 problem or is it an issue with the htc u11 Android 8.0 system? Because I didn't use Android 8.0 around me, I can't rule it out.
Feedback, see the author there is no way to solve, thank you! ! !:D

A couple of things to check:
In Settings > Misc > Tweaks, make sure Use Wakelock and Keep Service are both ticked.
Also check in your Android settings to make sure Poweramp is excluded from any sleep power-saving operations.

If none of that works, try disabling the Lockscreen controls completely in PA (there was an issue in the 790 test build that required this, so it's worth checking in case that issue may have leaked over into 705).

Andre

On 5/14/2018 at 10:13 AM, andrewilley said:

A couple of things to check:
In Settings > Misc > Tweaks, make sure Use Wakelock and Keep Service are both ticked.
Also check in your Android settings to make sure Poweramp is excluded from any sleep power-saving operations.

If none of that works, try disabling the Lockscreen controls completely in PA (there was an issue in the 790 test build that required this, so it's worth checking in case that issue may have leaked over into 705).

Andre

非常感谢你的回复!

按照你所说的我都设置了,但是依旧会遇到锁屏后5秒音乐停止。

我相信应该是系统问题而不是poweramp的bug,升级到706这个问题还是有。因为在安卓7.1的时候同样的版本都没问题,就是升级到8.0后才遇到的!而且我也已经把poweramp加入到了所有电源优化的白名单里。我想还是htc u11 8.0 rom的问题吧!。非常感谢!

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Thank you very much for your reply!
According to what you said I have set, but still will encounter 5 seconds after the lock screen music stops.
I believe that it should be a system problem and not a Poweramp bug. There is still a problem with upgrading to 706. Because in the Android 7.1 when the same version is no problem, it is only after the upgrade to 8.0 encountered! And I have also added Poweramp to all the power optimization whitelists. I think htc u11 8.0 rom problem! . thank you very much!

Archived