unlocker user Poweramp keeps locking me out

mikecox

I have been unable to get Poweramp to stop blocking me after I open it.  Sometimes it allows me in, but then, for no apparent reason, it blocks me. But it's inconsistent!

It will lock me out for days then, for no apparent reason, it starts working again!

I've sorted through the litany of help screens and tried the download option, to get the new built version but PoweAmp always shows as "Installed" and clicking the download option doesn't do anything.  

The options offered to "already own" users doesn't work, nor do any of the other options.  I've been trying to sort this issue out for months and every time I'm about to sit down and tackle the problem it starts working again and the support screen no longer displays and tapping "help" doesn't take me back there.

I posted messages here before but haven't gotten a notification, maybe there was one but the notification isn't set, so I 'll check that and look for my original post.

I don't really understand what you are asking. Do you mean PA does not install on your device, or it installs but does not run, or it runs but does not validate your purchased licence correctly? If the latter, is it a Google purchase or from the website here? And are you downloading the app via Google or via the website 'Downloads' tab?

Andre

I did not understand a lot of what you wrote, but I think you meant Poweramp locking you out after detecting a cracked license/didn't receive any response.

I had the same problem, I bought Poweramp and then got locked out since I had Lucky Patcher installed.

If this is the problem, go into Lucky Patcher -> Switches

And keep them like this:

Google license verification emulaton - disabled

License service to google play store - enabled

Google billing emulation - enabled

Mirror original Google Billing for inapp emulation - enabled

Inapp services to google play store - enabled

This way it should maintain what you 'legally' bought.

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 3:51 PM, MarcoReckless said:

How do I delete this and start over? This forum doesn't use HTML code like {quote] and I discovered it too late and created a mess!

Everything is stuck in quote boxes that I can't delete and I can't get outside them! so I just keep going

I have Poweramp installed on my Galaxy 8 and I keep getting blocked.  Somhow I manage to get around the block, in spite fo the fact that all the listed options fail to me back in. I went ot the app store and PA shows as installed and offers an "open" option, but it takes me right back to the blocked status!  A moment ago I inadvertently clicked the Trial version, which, it appears I can not remove so I'm guessing I'm going to be forced to pay for it again, when the trial is over.  Frankly I'm ok with that, since, for months, I've been frustrated by how I keep getting blocked, then I manage to get unblocked, then, a few weeks later, I get blocked again!  I've given up on the Unlocker utilitiy I got when I bought it, so I'll just wait for the bill. Grrrr 

Archived