List of my expectations for Poweramp

Dear Poweamp Support,

This is list of my expectations for Poweramp dev sorted by the priority:

1. Playback via network/cloud storage (SMB/NFS, FTP, DLNA/upnp, GoogleDrive/OneDrive/DropBox...) ---> most wanted

2. Support playback more audio formats, such as: DTS/Dolby audio --> for full audio format

3. Internal hires support ---> want but not need

4. UI/UX ---> have to good, not Okay

Poweramp essentially was a very very good player for audio quality and UI/UX, no more priority for improvement about these aspects. Only need to focus to the items 1. and 2. in the above list. :)

Best regards and happy new year,

TPN

• 9 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 6:03 AM, Toan Phuong Nguyen said:

Dear Poweamp Support,

This is list of my expectations for Poweramp dev sorted by the priority:

1. Playback via network/cloud storage (SMB/NFS, FTP, DLNA/upnp, GoogleDrive/OneDrive/DropBox...) ---> most wanted

2. Support playback more audio formats, such as: DTS/Dolby audio --> for full audio format

3. Internal hires support ---> want but not need

4. UI/UX ---> have to good, not Okay

Poweramp essentially was a very very good player for audio quality and UI/UX, no more priority for improvement about these aspects. Only need to focus to the items 1. and 2. in the above list. :)

Best regards and happy new year,

TPN

I also want cloud support! And I don't understand how is it possible for such a good player not having cloud support yet.. 

9 hours ago, arkaddium said:

I also want cloud support! And I don't understand how is it possible for such a good player not having cloud support yet.. 

Poweramp has always been a audio-quality driven local files player, using a scanned Library of songs. It is not a streaming player. There has been talk of adding streaming output at some stage in the future though, after v3 is officially released.

Andre

• 1 month later...

Archived