Javalava

Reordering Playlists

While listening I often change my mind what I want to listen to next.  I assume that is why it is possible to drag play list items vertically.  But how can I get a track to move up or down just one position? When I let it go, it always appears just after the current page.

If this a bug I'll report it properly.  (But in my experience, bug lists accumulate a lot of complaints, many either repeats or too poorly specified to fix.) Much more likely: I'm doing something unexpected.

When you drag a single song up or down within a playlist (you enable drag mode by tapping the 'up/down arrows' icon at the top right of the playlist, then drag songs using the same icon at the left of the song name) then it should stay wherever you drop it.

Andre

That's what I thought, but it doesn't do that.  I restarted my phone but there is still no telling where the dragged file will go (except that it always lands lower down - dragging upward is impossible.

Is it worth reporting as a bug? You guys surely want to be getting v3 right, not fixing weirdness in v2?  I'd be happy to beta test v3 if it's at that stage.  Where do I look?