anyway to make a formal complaint to Poweramp?

isolation

Hi all,

I have been having problems getting Poweramp to work since I tried to migrate to a new phone with a new version of Android.

I wrote to Poweramp after trying a few things months ago.

I was told they would get back to me soon. This was  6 months ago !!!!

Have never seen such bad customer service from an app I have paid for. I can't find a customer service contact on the site nor a link to their complaint procedure. Can anyone help ?

Many thanks

pa.jpg

Have you posted a message detailing your problems here in the support forum for the app? Poweramp doesn't have lots of departments I'm afraid, it is a one-man programming project. Here we can see if we can offer any suggestions though, as there are often teething problems when new Android versions are released. But we'd need to know the details first of course.

Andre

Many thanks. I just thought it was appalling support to say they would respond but in fact totally ignore the support request. 

And also not to have contact details for a paid product.

Don't know if you can help, I have heard similar problems elsewhere. I bought Poweramp and used it successfully for around a year or so, Bought a new phone with a new android version. Didn't really have much of a problem in transferring my other paid apps but Poweramp doesnt seem to recognise Ive paid for it, just comes up with 'Poweramp trial expiration' and can't seem to activate it no matter which way I try.

If you bought from Google, you need to be using the same Google account that you used on your old phone, then re-download the Unlocker app (which should be free for you to re-download). You also need to have a internet connection for at least the next 24-48 hours to allow the Google license to validate itself.

With the website purchased version, you need to have the original email address that you used to register set up in the new phone then select the Already Purchased option and follow the prompts to enter the original registration information.

There are several FAQs on the subject at: http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/topics/50053-Poweramp-unlocker

If none of the above works, please could you email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with the details of your purchase.

Andre

Archived